Sunday Best: Easter Sunday Edition

Hope you had a Happy Easter. This one was particularly more meaningful as I've grown in my spiritual maturity to really learn and unders...

Hope you had a Happy Easter. This one was particularly more meaningful as I've grown in my spiritual maturity to really learn and understand the love that Easter Sunday represents!
Well of course to celebrate the special occasion, as I've been doing since I was a wittle fashionista, I had to put my best foot forward. I was going more for elegant lady than Jackie O pastel-y Easter looks.


Easter Sunday Outfit: Guess? Dress from Macy's, Cropped Blazer from H&M, Suede Pumps from Urban Outfitters, Earrings from H&M, Bracelet from Forever 21






Me and Ma Easter 2008
Me and Ma (in traditional naija garb) today 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images