Who stole the spotlight at the SAG Awards?

I've been in and out of the award season, completely missing the Globes and posisbly the Oscars as the only nominated movies I've se...

I've been in and out of the award season, completely missing the Globes and posisbly the Oscars as the only nominated movies I've seen are The Help and Bridesmaids (And 50/50??? Was that nominated for any Oscars?) But of course the red carpet has all the excitement with who's wearing who being main focus of every red carpet interview. The SAG Awards is of course no exception.


Here's a short list of my personal favorite looks from last night's ceremony.

Kaley Cuoco in Romona Kaveza


Michelle Williams in Valentino


Viola Davis in Tadashi Shoji


Emma Stone in Alexander McQueen (with matching knuckle clutch)

Zoe Saldana in Givenchy Haute Couture


Naya Rivera in Naeem Khan


And my favorite of the night...
Tilda Swinton in a custom Lanvin gown


I'll be sure to update as more red carpet pictures roll in!
Pictures from JustJared

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images